Saturday, February 15, 2014

Uncertain

I've been trying to come up with the perfect blog post to show you what a perfect life it is here in Berkeley, California. Because as you know, I now live in Berkeley, California.

Of course, no blog post can be perfect and no life can be perfect.

But life can be really good, and that's how it is right now.

Jeff and I settled in easily - so far, we've had no battles over the brand of toilet paper we'll use or the color of our throw pillows.

Last week, I got my hair chopped off and when I unveiled it, I asked, "Don't you think it makes me look older?"

He looked uncertain. Then he mumbled a lot.

"It's so great!" I interrupted, as I tend to do. "I was mistaken for a 16 year old last year. I think it'll be good for interviews!"

Suddenly, he looked relieved. "No, it definitely does make you look older. I just had no idea if that was a good thing or a bad thing."

That's a smart, cautious man, no?

Here's the new hair:





P.S. Thanks to Lee for strong-arming me into blogging again. You are one persuasive lady.

3 comments:

mm said...

I'm glad Berkley is going well, and of course, I'm glad you're blogging again!

LH said...

Yay for blogging and your hair looks v. lovely.

I love Berkeley. Have you walked down at the Berkeley Marina to see the burrowing owls yet?

Have you had coffee at Cafe Med?

Have you hiked around Tilden Park? Small farm?

Have you seen 20 Something walking around????

H. M. Stuart said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.